Wednesday 10 March 2010

Competition: Let Reebok help you "tone those buns"

My keep-fit regime is still going well, and although i've only lost a few pounds, i'm slowly starting to notice the difference. To intensify the process, at the end of the month I will be starting a trial of the new Reebok Easytone trainers. According to Reebok, Easytone trainers generate up to 28% more bum muscle activation compared to ordinary trainers whilst generating more than 11% more muscle activation in the calf muscles and hamstring. And apparently they help tone your bum and legs even when your not in the gym - sound too good to be true?? I thought so too, so there's only one way to find out!
Once mine arrive I plan on using them three times a week and seeing what difference they make! I am definitely not a trainer wearing in my everyday life, but I think it might even be worth wearing them on my walk to work so my muscles can work harder doing my normal everyday tasks.

So the prize is the opportunity to take part in the trial and receive a pair of Reebok Easytone trainers and a bag full of Reebok training kit! You'll be given a code to log onto the Easytone trial community where you will be able to choose the style/colour and size of your trainers and kit. So your look is entirely up to you.

All you have to do is leave a comment and i'll use my numbers in a comedy hat technique to choose a winner on Friday: I know it's not much time, so you'll have to get in quick!
.
Get entering, and good luck!!
Love, Tor xx
PS - Sadly this competition is only open to UK readers. I'll have something for my worldwide friends coming up soon though!

30 comments:

Cat said...

ooooooh enter me please!xxxx

Christina said...

I am desperatly trying to kick start a fitness regime as I am trying to loose a little bit of weight, I don't own any trainers though so pleae enter me!
Thanks doll.
xox

teawithonesugarplease said...

They look a lot better than MIT trainers, and although I tried fit flops I wasn't sure achey calves was the result I wanted. So I would be up for trying these. Cheers

aindrea said...

Enter me please! I've wanted to try these for too long and would love it sososo much! x

Charlotte said...

I've desperately been trying to scrape my student pennies together to enable an effort to get fit, but to no avail!
Would massively appreciate being entered for this please :) x

Daisy said...

Oooh I so want to try these! Enter me please!x

Claire said...

Yes please! Am trying to lose a few of those pesky "revision pounds" so I fit more comfortably into a suit I purchased at the end of the January sales...

Winnie said...

Oh I am the unsportiest person ever. Ha.

hgh said...

Ooh, could I enter please? I've thought about getting a pair of these sort of shoes, but the fit flops are just a bit too cold for the winter months! (er, and the summer ones)

Unknown said...

Go on then, enter me. Not sure it'll convince me to do much exercise though!

Asis said...

I would love to be entered. Thank you! xx

Unknown said...

Please choose me.....pwetty please!
I love exercising!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Uh me me too!
Im trying to get fitter and have lost three stones, but still need to lose a stone and due to previous broken arms, sprained wrists and wrecked shoulders I have decided to give running a go!
Thx and much love, Mai

Adri said...

Me too please! The leggings trend has made me very aware of the need for toning!

Jo-ann.Fortune said...

Yes please. I've recently been swimming quite a bit but that has only resulted in my calf muscles getting bigger! Need to tone up and slim down.

Louise said...

ooo, enter me please!!

My storm, my teacup said...

Bum toning trainers! I'm in!

My storm, my teacup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisamello said...

I'd like to enter please :)

Kenners said...

Count me in for the competition!

AmieDave01 said...

Oh I would love to win these shoes, the best thing is they don't even look as clumsy as some of the others.

AmieDave01 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would love to win these, they are so "unugly" compared to some of the others xx

Unknown said...

I would love to win!

Unknown said...

me please i will do anything x

Unknown said...

please me x x x

mfcrtp28 said...

id love to be entered into this competition. thanks xxx

Unknown said...

As a single working mum of two that doesn't drive - I would get a lot of benefit from wearing these everyday! Working out your bum as you go about your business - great!!

babs said...

babs would u plz enter me into ur competition to win these trainers i wud love to win them as i walk alot to keep fit and they would help me so much thank you gud luck to everyone who enters xxx