Saturday 18 September 2010

LFW SS11 Day Two: Daily Wear

Hi Guys,
My 'flu has taken over today, so I cut down my number of shows (so I can recuperate for an exciting day of shows tomorrow) and put on my most casual fashion week outfit: effectively shorts and a T-shirt! Here's what it looked like:
Photobucket
Boyfriend blazer, Topshop (covered in loads of vintage brooches)
Shorts, cut up ex-boyfriends jeans
Grid detail top, Topshop
Black brogues, Primark
Suede scarf, Topshop
Handbag, Joy

Yum - 'flu face!! It isn't until I wrote it all out that I realised how much Topshop I was wearing today- a sure sign of addiction, not that I needed telling that! Maybe I can get away with saying it's an homage, given the Topshop Unique show is today!? Hopefully i'll be able to wear a slightly more glam outfit tomorrow and these daily wear posts won't leave you snoozing...

Love, Tor xx
Photobucket

1 comment:

teawithonesugarplease said...

Get well soon sods law you feel yr worse when you have to look yr best x