Monday 13 September 2010

Enough to make you wish you could change your phone contract?

Hi guys,
I want to preface this post by saying that my phone contract is with Orange; I was tempted to the bright side by their cheap iphone and free cinema tickets on a Wednesday. However, if I could change my contract for just one day it would be to Vodafone, so I can sign up for their new awesome competition!
Photobucket
Vodafone VIP, a major new reward scheme for Vodafone customers, is giving fashionistas unrivalled access to the world of top designer Christopher Kane via tickets and unique ‘money can’t buy’ experiences. Vodafone UK customers who register at vodafone.co.uk/vip before 9am on 14 September (That's tomorrow guys!!) get the chance to enter a competition to win tickets to Christopher’s show at London Fashion Week. AND the prize includes a pair of bespoke shoes straight from the catwalk show. You get to view the latest collection while at the show, give Vodfone your shoe size and Christopher Kane will make a bespoke pair of shoes just for you! Could I be more jealous of the winner?! I don't think I could!
Photobucket
Did I ever mention that I sat next to Christopher Kane at the press showing of the Scottish National Ballet's anniversary performance? It's true, and made me giddy with excitement (whilst Mike, who was sat the other side of me grunted and had a little nap!) Still, winning shoes and seeing the catwalk show is much better than fidgeting in a chair being too nervous to say hello!

I don't normally post competitions that not everyone can enter, but I think this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that's too good to miss. If you have a vodafone phone then get involved; then when you win tell me about it, and make my sick with jealousy!!

Love, Tor xx

No comments: