Friday 3 September 2010

Something for the weekend: A round-up

A round-up of all the little tid-bits I wanted to share this week that weren't big/important enough to have a post all of their own, so they have to share!!

- This week, I am mostly loving, River Island. I went in today and loved nearly everything I saw: I could have spent a small fortune. Instead I reinvested the money I finally got refunded from Very on two dresses (Mike refers to them as granny dresses!) and a pretty awesome scarf covered in horses, wih a pocketful of cash left over (sadly though there isn't a picture of the scarf on the website so you'll have to wait for a daily wear post to see it!):
- I cannot wait for winter, partially thanks to Clothing at Tesco! I just saw the video of the new A/W Florence and Fred collection, and it makes me long for knitwear! The three pieces that are top of my list are the cream oversized snood, the shearling coat with the hood, and the oversized black embellished dress. What are your favourite pieces?


- Don't forget to enter my Style Compare competition! You could win a £250 voucher to spend on the site. The competition ends on Monday, so get your entries in quick!!

- And I know I don't normally write about food-stuff on here, but I got a voucher in my inbox this morning that would be great for a night sat in front of the XFactor (if you're that way inclined, which I am)! Pizza Express are offering 2 takeaway pizzas for £10: Bargain!!

Anyway, that's it from me! Yummy food, new season, and pretty dresses: what more does a girl need!?

Love, Tor xx

1 comment:

Make Do Style said...

Loving the granny dresses xx