Wednesday 29 September 2010

Mercedes Fashion Car-bootique - i'm a winner!

Hi guys,
To celebrate London Fashion Week, Mercedes Benz launched a "carbootique" on ebay: car themed products by over 60 fab UK-based designers were on sale, with all proceeds going to charity: Fashion East & to the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation. There were some great products: Henry Holland made some pimped up car dice (which I loved, but the bidding went to high) and there was an Erdem sausage dog, perfect for any interiors lover!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I was the winner of three great items: the Charlotte Olympia car bumper stickers (for just £1.21) The Katie Hillier leather keyring (for just over £10) and the Holly Fulton telephone earrings (for £12) I was especially excited about the keyring and the earrings: Katie Hillier, of Marc Jacobs fame, has just started designing handbags with Victoria Beckham, so this was probably the only chance I had of affording something from her! And when I looked on the Browns website, the Holly Fulton earrings were retailing for £125, so I had an absolute bargain (although the earrings haven't arrived yet - I jump everytime I hear the postman!)

Just a little post to share my excitement about my winnings really! Watch this space, by the way, because by the end of the week I will have another exciting giveaway for all of you lovely ladies!

Love, Tor xx

2 comments:

Leane Nash said...

Wow!! I LOVE this earrings! Very GaGa!!

Winnie said...

Ooooh well done on winning those things. They keyring is so cute!