Monday 26 April 2010

Exposure press day: Wellies and jewellery galore!

Hey guys,
I've been pretty lax in writing up my press days, but i'll get there in the end and lets be honest, winter is a long way away, so we're in no great rush (this is my excuse and i'm sticking to it!) Next up is Exposure: this isn't a comprehensive look at all the brands they represent, just the things that held my interest enough that I took pictures of them!

Claire's accessories: once home to plastic jewellery for pre-teens (and the place I had my ears pierced when I was 13) Claires is now making a move to become a contender in the high street costume jewellery market and their a/w collection is not disimilar to that you would see in Topshop or H&M. And the price points are so much lower! Only time will tell on the quality front, but it definitely looks like it will be worth checking out:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hunter: I'm not a wearer or owner of wellies, but I think if I were going to a festival a quilted, wedges or crocodile print pair from Hunter would be at the top of my list. They actually look comfortable too! The quilted ones below are cut at an angle so they would look like riding boots:
Photobucket
Globetrotter: If I were a millionaire that could travel the world I would be doing it with Globetrotter luggage. That's all there is to say about that really: it's truly beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Exposure also represent a host of beautiful luxury fashion brands, but these really deserve a post of their own. I have more press day highlights to share: but so far I predict that it's going to be a very stylish autumn and winter next year!

Love, Tor x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

looks fabulous xoxox

daisychain said...

love the quilted wellies..and I never like quilted anything!

Style At Every Age said...

The Luggage looks amazing!

WendyB said...

I like quilted wellies better than quilted handbags!

hgh said...

I think that Claires will have to do quite a bit of work on their actual stores before older people (ok, anyone 15+!) goes in there, its always so crammed and claustrophobic! They always seem to have long narrow stores as well, which doesn't help!

Make Do Style said...

God am loving those blue cases xx

Katy said...

I love the luggage and now I'm inspired to check out the Claire's near my house . . and the quilted wellies are super!