Thursday 11 August 2011

Primark A/W Look Book: Yum!

Hi guys,
Do you know that apart from buying bits for the house (using wedding gift vouchers and other lovely presents) I haven't been in a single shop since I got back from Eygpt. And it's been almost a fortnight: making it almost 5 weeks since I even went window shopping. This has to be some kind of a new world record for me!

However these pictures of the Primark A/W look book may just be enough to have me heading to Oxford Street to make sure it's not too good to be true. That's always my feeling when I see the Primark looks: I love the clothes, I love the styling, I get excited. Then I try and temper my excitement because I know they just won't look as lovely in real life. I hope i'm not right this time, because there are some pieces I definitely want to inject some new season style into my existing lovely winter wardrobe:
Photobucket
Ovoid coat £35 in store August. Patent vintage bag £7 in store July. Pink tights £2 in store August. White patent heels £12 in store now.
Photobucket
Cable button cardigan £12 in store August. Cable knit midi £12 in store September . Socks £2 in store October. Lace-up patent boots £18 in store September.
Photobucket
Limited Edition peterpan dress £23 in store September. Padlock mini crossbody £5 in store July . Socks £2 in store October. Loafers £16 in store August
Photobucket
Dalmation coat £45 in store September. Jeggings £6 in store July. Loafers £16 in store August
Photobucket
Check jacket £35 in store August. Cable knit jumper £14 in store September. Tailored dusty pink trousers £14 in store September. Socks £2 in store October. Loafers £16 in store August

What do you think? Anything grabbed your attention? I'm a faux fur addict, so i'm very interested to see what the dalmation coat looks like in the flesh!
Love, Tor xx

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I think I may need the peter pan dress!