Tuesday 23 August 2011

And the Aussie Winners are....

Hi guys,
Just a super quick post to say that the lucky winners of my Aussie competition are:
Tamsin
Cho Cho
Kathryn
SuperluckyDi
Princess Janey
theswannys
mummy24

Congratulations to all of you! You're going to win an amazing Aussie goodie bag! If you could email me asap with your full name, postal address, and which Aussie product is your favourite, that would be great. You can choose from : take the heat (my personal favourite) luscious long, and miracle moist: lucky you!

Love, Tor x

4 comments:

Cho Cho said...

ooooooomyyyygosh! thank you so much! I am sure you have heard this a lot but I have never ever won anything, ever! thanks a lot

Winnie said...

Woohoo I love Aussie!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Well done to the winners! x hivenn

SuperLucky Di said...

Aw, thankyou Tor!!! x