Thursday 18 August 2011

Competition: Win an Aussie Hair summer pack!

Photobucket
Hi guys,
Did you know that every day is a reason to celebrate? Aussie have launched their new Aussie-versary Limited Edition Range (because who doesn't need an excuse to buy their favourite shampoo in pretty bottles) to celebrate, erm, something Australian, and they're inviting everyone who has hair to celebrate with them. You can celebrate literally anything, no matter how big or small!

Today i'm celebrating the fact that my new Sarenza shoes have just been dispatched, and that I just ate soup for lunch without spilling it down my blouse!

What are you celebrating today? I have a whopping seven Aussie summer packs (including your choice of product from the Aussie-versary range) to give away, and all you have to do to win is follow the blog (using the box to your right) and tell me what's giving you cause for celebration.

But hurry! The deadline for entries is at midnight tomorrow (19th August 2011)

Love, Tor xx

PS - Even better, everyone who wins a pack will have the opportunity to take part in a challenge, with the chance of one person winning 10 tickets for themselves and 9 of their friends or followers to Aussie's HUGE Summer party in October!

11 comments:

Tamsin said...

Your Sarenza link is broken! It's leding to blogger.co.uk/sarenza.co.uk :)

Enter me please! I am celebrating moving flats away from my mental noisy neighbor! x

tor (fabfrocks) said...

Thanks for letting me know Tamsin - it's fixed now! :-)

Cho Cho said...

Please enter me, I am celebrating my older sister's engagement! And I am maid of honour!! Let the wedding and the bridesmaids dress shopping begin!!

Kathryn said...

Hi! I'm celebrating my sister passing her A-levels and getting into university and also the arrival of my new baby cousin!
(Also have had a wisdom tooth removed this afternoon, so am quite happy that it won't be giving me any more problems! yay!)
I've never tried Aussie hair stuff before (I usually just get what ever is on offer!) and my hair is in a dire state at the moment!

Kathryn Xx
throughrosetintedlenses@hotmail.com

mummy24 said...

Please include me, i am celebrating having a great family!

@ashlallan

angela said...

I'm celebrating managing to get through to my final year at uni and finally figuring out what I want to do after and with my life :)

Angela xo

SuperLucky Di said...

My hair desperately needs a bit of Aussie attention!

I'm celebrating my best friend's pregnancy (but shhhh nobody knows yet!) - you met her earlier this year actually! ;)

xx

Janey said...

I'm celebrating getting a job for most of September, I've been out of work for a while but this might be a turning point! And if I can afford it, I'm going to treat myself to a Kindle!

Joy said...

Enter me, please :)
I am celebrating my mum getting a promotion!
dearjoy[at]live.co.uk

theswannys said...

I'm celebrating my husband's birthday - his first one as a Daddy! Picture perfect!

Robyn Clarke said...

Signed up.

I'm celebrating a new haircut and the start of a relaxing weekend