Sunday 10 January 2010

Lousie Goldin shoes at Topshop: out February 5th!

Just a little bit of shoe love, to brighten our gloomy weekends. I love the snow, but only when i'm watching it fall from inside my nice cosy living room: walking out in it is a nightmare!

Louise Goldin launches her first footwear collection for topshop in February, and i'm already a little bit in lust. These beautifully sculptured shoes were first seen on the catwalk of Louise’s SS10 collection.
This capsule collection nods towards the revival of the 1990’s with Louise citing high-glamour as a point of reference. Inspiration was also taken from Baroque opulence. There are two designs; the first is studded on the toe with diamante around the heel which is available in black on black or cream and gold. The second design has the reverse; studded heel and diamante toe and is available in rose with crystal.

Obviously i'm after the tougher-looking black pair, but I wouldn't say no to the other pairs either! Sadly, with the £150 price tag and my shopping ban starting on the 31st January, no is a word I am going to have to get used to!

Love, Tor xx

4 comments:

Claudia Kitten said...

Oh my, those shoes are gorgeous!!
Claudia xxx

Make Do Style said...

I'm too poor and also rather not that interested which makes me feel mean but you know not everyone is going to want them!

Helen Cox said...

Love, love, love the cream versions. They are sooo feminine even with the massive studs. It's the perfect balance of street and sweetness!

Random London Girl said...

Oh wow, I am in love with them! Esp the second pair! Unfortunately I am in a similar position to you. No spending allowed :(