Friday 11 September 2009

Primark new season boots AW09/10

This is the final post in my three post installment on what's in Primark this week (from inside the store at least, I also got loads of lovely pictures of their windows to post for tomorrow's "whats in the window" feature!) I like to call it Primark Friday!
.

This post is on the new season boots. Boots are my biggest bugbear of the winter season; how to marry looking fabulous with feeling comfortable (especially in the rain and snow) is troublesome. Even more troublesome is the number of cheap boots that let in water, only you don't discover that until the middle or a torrential rain storm! Luckily you'll be pleased to hear that this isn't a problem I have ever had with Primark boots.
.
Here are 3 of the best pairs of knee high boots in the store (because I showed you their ankle boots a couple of weeks ago) There are 2 pairs which are colourful and fabulously unusual and one pair of thigh highs which makes me die and sigh and all manner of other words that would drive Sister Wolf insane!
1. For your inner country life reading bumpkin. Or anyone who wants to look like whatshername from Gossip Girl!
2. Crazy Fringe! These also come in black; I think I love them because they would make you look like a hairy beastie, and they would swoosh and move as you walked.

3. The winners! Believe it or not, these are only £24 but they look so much more! Flat and comfy riding style boots with gold buckle detailing and a long fringed tassle down the side. These are my kind of boots! As you can see, they were flying off the shelves in double quick time, so if you want a pair I suggest you get down and check them out asap!
.
Now that i've done by primark sales pitch, i'm going to give the Christopher Kane for topshop look book a serious inspection. More on that later!
.
Love, Tor xx

2 comments:

Make Do Style said...

I would actually wear the pink ones for a dare! It would be great fun.

The last ones do look amazing value for money!

Anonymous said...

The pink fringed ones are out of this world! lol

http://www.blogtobealive.com