Saturday 29 May 2010

Getting festival fit with a little help from Henry Holland

It seems that I have turned into a major convert to the H! by Henry Holland collection at Debenhams. Last week I was lusting over the capes and satchels from the A/W'10 collection. Next week i'm going for a sneak preview of the high summer collection. And today i'm turning to the H! range for outfits that will make me look festival fabulous!

Festivals are synonymous with summer, and despite my dislike of tents and mud, even I get involved! This year I will be rocking out whilst sporting a monochrome floral jumpsuit with oversized shades (for a touch of easy glam) and if it gets really warm, this denim dress over my swimsuit and a big straw hat:
Photobucket
Jumpsuit: £40
Denim dress: £28

My choices from the H! range are very much influenced by my boobs, otherwise I would want even more from the current collection: possibly because it is a youth range, many of the dresses and play suits are cupped, and these are aimed at someone with a generally smaller bust. If that's you then your possibilities from the H! range for looking festival chic are pretty much endless:
Photobucket
I love the first floral bustier dress and it would look perfect for a sexy festival look teamed with gladiator sandals and oversized shades. I also love alot of the retro-looking swimwear from the collection, which is why i've included the swimsuit: fingers crossed we have a summer that's hot enough that we can wear swimwear as outerwear this year!

Love, Tor x

5 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Love you in the jumpsuit! I'm a huge jumpsuit convert fan!

Katy said...

You look wonderful in both looks and I, too, adore the first floral dress!

Kirsty . x . said...

love the denim dress - I was in primark today and they had a short denim jumpsuit so tempted to buy and try for the festival season...still milling over it!!

Fab blog!
Kirsty x

WendyB said...

That denim dress screams summer.

Unknown said...

That swimming costume is all kinds of gorgeous... and that denim dress looks amazing on you! x