Tuesday 25 May 2010

And the winner is.....

Photobucket
Using the old tried and tested names out of a hat method, the winner of the Polaroid sunglasses competition is commenter number 14; that's Louise! I don't have any contact details for you Louise, so drop me an email with your address so I can pop your gorgeous sunnies into the post. And congratulations! I haven't taken mine off all week!

In other news, sorry for my rubbish posting record over the past week, however I am working on a post reviewing some of the lovely new summer collection from Simply Be, which I will be posting tonight. After that I promise my usual daily posting routine will resume (My mum emailed me this morning because she was worried about the lack of posting - definitely time to get back to work!)

I hope you're all having a lovely week and enjoying the gorgeous sunshine!

Love, Tor xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, that's me!!

Will drop you an email now!

www.loublogs.wordpress.com!

Charlotte said...

Weldone Louise :).
X

Prad Savania said...

Hey, Impressive post!

Check out my new shoe designing blog, the link is,

http://louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

All designs are Hand-Drawn,

Comment and tell a friend if you like what you see.

Thank you.