Thursday 2 February 2012

Shopping: My Sarenza sale picks

Hi guys,
Long after the January sales are over and everyone is starting to talk about their new season wardrobe I have good news: The Sarenza sale is still going strong! And frankly, there's something for everyone. It's not just the left over winter boots or sparkly heels that are on offer either. There are perfect spring-like pumps and sandals to get your hands on too!

I can't resist a good sale (especially when it comes to shoes and accessories) so was delighted. Here are the amazing bargains I picked up from the Sarenza sale this month:

The 'wear now' ankle boots
Photobucket
I got these clog-style ankle boots to replace my tan clog ankle boots from Topshop: The heel has fallen off them! I am a huge convert to clogs. They are the most comfortable heels I've ever worn because they have such a high platform at the front (in relation to the height of the heel).
These will look amazing teamed with skinny jeans and my favourite leather panel leggings to ride out the rest of the winter months.

Studio TMLS boots, reduced from £109.70 to £43.90

The snake skin pumps
Photobucket
Apparently snake print is the new 'in' skin! I love animal prints in their many different forms, so I just couldn't resist these. They'll be perfect for livening up my majoratively black work outfits, or clashing with pretty floral dresses when spring arrives.

Eden Kawi pumps, reduced from £72.50 to £29

The classic-with-a-twist heels
Photobucket
Another Sarenza Ambassador Jen actually picked these up last month, and as soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them! These heels are timeless and seasonless and they really could be worn almost anywhere but the stud detailling on the heels stops them from being boring. I got these to team with a simple tea dress for my nephew's Christening next month.

Ravel Heidi heels, reduced from £75 to £52.50

What do you think of my picks? And what shoe trends will you be looking out for this spring/summer?

Love Tor xx

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I love those ravel heels!