Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day: Have a heart!

Hi guys,
Happy Valentine's Day! The most commercial day of the year so far, but admit it: you still feel smug if you got a card/present/romantic gesture, and disappointed if you didn't. I'm sitting firmly in the didn't camp today, and I had a pang of something not dissimilar to envy when a florist truck full of red roses and helium balloons whizzed past me this morning. So I thought I'd do a little virtual Valentine's shopping of my own instead!

Heart print is going to be on trend all summer long. I loved the black and white Miu Miu heart print, and picked up a replica version of the shirt in Primark last week. Yes Primark: My life is all glamour! So if your beloved decided not to buy you a present (or simply forgot, like mine) then why not buy yourself a little treat?
Photobucket
Lanvin heart charm bracelet, Net-a-porter, £230
Sweetheart jumper, Topshop, £49

Vivienne Westwood Melissa heels, c/o Sarenza, £143.70
Leopard print heart tee, River Island, £24.99
Bleeding heart sweatshirt, ASOS, £90
Heart print skinny jeans, River Island, £20
I love Me keyring, Accessorize, £5

Heart print hat, Accessorize, £6
Lulu Guinness dusky lips clutch, £245


What are you doing to celebrate Valentine's day? Are you going out tonight, and if so, what will you be wearing? Come on, make us all jealous with your romantic stories!

Love Tor xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the jeans! And for only £20 that's a great deal!
x

MrJeffery said...

love all of these!