Friday 6 May 2011

Daily wear: Back to Black!

Hi guys,
I've given up. I surrender. I can't make my summer clothes warm and wearable on these cold gloomy days. I also can't take looking at my untrimmed, rooty hair any more: tomorrow's trip to the hair dressers can't come soon enough! Although it's only from Primark (and I have several much more expensive real leather jackets, I love the way my leather bomber jacket fits. Whenever I throw this over an outfit (however boring!) I know it's going to look OK. Here's how i'm wearing it today:
Photobucket
Dress from River Island, Scarf from Beta Fashion, Belt from Warehouse, Jacket from Primark, and Boots from Topshop.

I am completely in love with these pixie boots, which I got from the Topshop outlet about three weeks ago. I intended to save them for next winter, but haven't stop wearing them since I got them. They rrp'ed at £65, but I got them for £20 BOGOF. Bargain!
Photobucket
On the bright side, the weather forecast says the temperatures are supposed to peak at 31 degrees this weekend...Maybe I returned to the dark side too soon!

Love, Tor xx

2 comments:

Alex said...

I'm exactly the same! The grey clouds hit this morning and I'm back in black biker boots, jeans and grey jumper. I just can't wear florals in the cold and rain for some odd reason.

WendyB said...

It's so nice to get a much needed haircut. That's always a happy moment for me!