Tuesday 28 July 2009

Why not buy yourself some shoes?!

Because you never need an excuse to buy new shoes (well, I don't anyway!)
.
Today is shoe day over at the fabfrocks shop, with six wonderful pairs selected from my wardrobe (including a gorgeous pair of winter boots for those of you that like to be prepared!)
.
Here are two pairs to whet your appetite, but if you want to see the rest you'll have to head over to the shoppy! There are also more pictures of these shoes there; close ups of the details and the soles so that you can see how wasteful I am; 5 of the 6 pairs have only been worn once!

I keep clearing out my wardrobe but I still have enough clothes/shoes/bags/everything fashion for ten people! I will be having another big clear out this weekend, and this time I intend to be ruthless, so keep checking back if you love the highstreet as much as I do and you want to pick up a bargain!
.
Lots of love,

Tor x
NB - P&P is not included in any of the list prices and is £5 per item unless otherwise stated. (£7 for International)

1 comment:

Make Do Style said...

Ah wrong size feet for me but very bargaineous.