Saturday 11 July 2009

Primark AW09: a stolen preview!

Hey all,

Now I know it's not like me to steal content (and I do feel a little bit ashamed of myself!) but when I saw these pictures from Primark's A/W collection on the myfashionflirt blog, I knew I had to post them here immediately.
I had to do this for two reasons: 1. because I knew you would never believe this is primark (it took me by suprise!) and 2. as a permanent reminder to be to get down there everyday of September, when the new season stock hits the store! Those sharp 80s shoulders, the paint splatter pattern on the dress; it all looks very expensive and very beautiful: it's hard to believe it's highstreet, let alone Primark!

There is also an amazing fur jacket in myfashionflirt's sneak peak. But I couldn't bring myself to post it here because the amazing sillohuette and price point made me angry about the considerable sum I spent on my faux fur last winter (or at least, Mike spent, it was a Christmas present) It still looks hot though:

Work it baby, grrr!!

Love, Tor xx

2 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Do you think it might just be good photography? We'll see when the things come into store.

London Darling said...

Hey sweetie, loving the new look blog. v. cool. xx