Saturday 2 October 2010

I am the woman. This is the dress.

PhotobucketI love the new French Connection campaign (Though admittedly not as much as Fi from Save our Shoes) The man is strangely, and remarkably, attractive! Today however, not only do I love the campaign, I now love this dress!

I can't remember the last time I tried on a dress and felt so immediately gorgeous: it nips in my waist and skims my hips, covers my arms but shows off my cleavage! It's very slightly tight on my boobs (sadly most dresses are!) and it's also £125, which is more than I would usually spend on a party dress.

But I think it's so versatile that I will wear it again and again: i'm trying to justify it to myself on a cost-per-wear basis, and with the party season approaching I could accessories it very differently and wear it over and over. I think by the end of the weekend, this dress will be mine!

Love, Tor xx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that dress is so gorgeous and fits your figure perfectly! you should definitely buy it c: xx

Unknown said...

Hello! I featured you in my recent blogspiration post, I thought you might be interested in reading it >> http://blarglefargle.blogspot.com/2010/10/blogspiration.html I hope it's ok that I featured you, I linked back to you! x

Sugarpuff said...

That is a lovely dress! The new french connection ads are really cool and loving their jewlerry line too!

www.sugarpuf.blogspot.com

Christina said...

It looks amazing on you. You have to get it!
Christina x

Anonymous said...

Yeah, treat yourself! I love the long sleeves, I'd love to find a nice long sleeved dress. I don't have the cleavage for this dress though!

daisychain said...

oh wow, it looks utterly incredible on you

Pearl Westwood said...

Lack of boob room is so anoying isnt it! I always go a size up and then have it taken in at the waist, very cute dress I like the neckline x

WendyB said...

Good cleavage!

Anonymous said...

The dress fits you really well! I know what you mean by trying to justify it to yourself, but seriously, you can just be like 'oh i'm not going to buy chocolate bars/starbucks/whatever little thing' for 2 weeks, and it will make up for it! :) that's the way I do it! :)

Make Do Style said...

Oh yes FC are doing great stuff this season xx

Unknown said...

That dress looks fabulous on you, the fit is just perfect! I am in two minds about the FC adverts, but there's one in Oxford Street which says 'The woman. A many layered Gateau.' which I like a lot!

Claudia Kitten said...

Lovely dress!
Claudia xxx