Sunday, 24 October 2010

Early Christmas Wishlist: Part One

Hi guys,
I know it's early to be thinking about Christmas, but yesterday I spent the day with my sisters starting our Christmas craft projects: we were making cards, gift tags, and felt Christmas tree decorations! The problem with crafting is that the more you do, the more you think you can do: I've even starting drawing designs for personalised Brierley-family Christmas T-Shirts!

Because i'm a girl that likes stuff, thinking about Christmas got me thinking about presents. So I thought now would be a great time to write my Christmas gift list (part one!) I'm sure this is a list that will change several times before December!
Photobucket
-The coat is from Miss Selfridge. I don't need a new winter coat, but this one taunts me: every time i'm in Miss Selfridge it's there, looking all gorgeous and tempting when I know I shouldn't buy it!
-Chanel and Dior make up. I am a very lucky girl, as this is actually what mum and dad are buying me for Christmas! I am doing my own make up for the wedding, and I will be doing it with the finest of products (I find this really exciting!)
- I love Disney couture accessories, and for me, this is the best piece in the new collection! It is a sharks jaw necklace from The little Mermaid.
- Sigh and drool all over this Marc Jacobs watch I found on Asos. It will be mine!
- I would love a new computer. The best thing about writing a fictional list is that you can get really unrealistic, and I would love a notebook so that I could blog on the go!
- Also on the unrealistic gifts list are these Alexander McQueen heels. It was absolutely love at first sight! I really want to wear red designer shoes under my wedding dress and these could be the winners - please let them go to half price in the January sales!

With all of these gifts on my Christmas list, I suppose it's time to start saving for the January sales!

Love, Tor xxx

3 comments:

The Style PA said...

You put us all to shame! I'll be lucky if I manage to send a Christmas card at all.

Teacups and Buttondrops said...

I'm so excited for xmas already. I've got stuff to make my own cards, some stocking fillers....and I've actually finished two peoples pressies :|....did I mention its October?

Gorgeous list btw

http://teacupsandbuttondrops.blogspot.com

Jettica said...

Am going shopping next week as it's my birthday. I'm getting that coat. Oh my god the gorgeousness.

Jet,

www.feelingstylish.co.uk