Wednesday 3 June 2009

Shoes, shoes, shoes...and matching bags?






Hi All,
.
I know it's very old fashioned, but I like nothing more than a matching shoe and bag combo, I think it adds a certain glamour to the plainest outfits. Now I know that I should really be wearing bright pink shoes with an orange dress and a blue bag, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Sadly for fashion I am my mother's daughter and I even match my make up to my outfits. I've tried to be cool and do the whole "thrown together" look but I just can't!
.
Before you all dismiss me as a fashion heathen have a look at the images and tell me that matching shoes and bags don't look lovely!?
.
I am trying, and you never know, but a little perseverence you might see me with a neon green clutch bag and purple shoes a la colour blocking trend.
.
Until then...I think I will stick to matching, it is what my mummy would want to see!
.
Amie x

5 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Well maybe occasionally but I was never a matchy matchy person at all!

DeenaBeena said...

Are those items from Dune by any chance, the shoe and bag matching heaven? :-) I LOVE Dune because you can breeze into the store and you don't have to search for a bag to match your shoes because its already there. (I speak hypothetically as I'm a pauper and if it costs more than £35 I'm not interested). I still try not to do it because my mom does it all the time but sometimes its nice to look more "put together" than "thrown together".

Term Papers said...

I'm very thankful to the author for posting such an amazing development post. Continuing to the post, This is a fantastic survey, very nice write up,Thanks you for sharing.

Term papers

yelash said...

Hi,

Can you suggest places i can get matching shoe and bag in Orange.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Advantage Custom writing – We do it your way