Wednesday 3 June 2009

All dressed up and nowhere to go!

Hi All,

As you may know Tor has been busy sunning herself this week and has trusted me to look after the blog - I am her little sister Amie by the way.
.
My first job as this weeks guest blogger is to reveal that I completely forgot the write anything until just now! I will however, attempt to redeem myself before Tors return.
.
For the past 3 weeks I have been off work and cabin fever has officially set in. All this extra time could mean only one thing - time to try on every item in my wardrobe, prance around in it and pile on as many pieces of jewellery as possible. It's a win - win situation, I get to play, the boyfriend thinks I have been "tidying" and makes me snacks.
.
My favourite ensembles so far are as follows:
.
1. Pink sheep pyjamas teamed with snakeskin Jimmy Choo sandals, snakeskin clutch, nautical silk headscarf and chandelier earrings.

2. Black maxi dress with gold beaded neckline, leopard print slippers and a fluffy white dressing gown worn to answer the door out of embarassment at wearing a ball gown in the day.
.
Although playing dress up has been an absolute blast, I did take some of the great advice offered to me by Tor when she's in stylist mode.
.
My wardrobe is crammed full of clothes, some of which are totally gorgeous even if I do say so myself, but gorgeous doesn't always mean that they suit you. Having the time to try everything on and assess it critically meant that I now know exactly what in my wardrobe suits me.
.
Now, I'm no stylist but if anyone needs any advice on how to master bag lady chic just give me a shout!

Amie x

No comments: