Wednesday 24 June 2009

Get your Deac-on!!

Save this date for your diary. Do it now! Friday 17th July (that's Friday 17th July for the lazy ones at the back!)

Victoria&Albert’s next Fashion in Motion will be all about UK fashion designer Giles Deacon. On Friday 17 July 2009, Deacon will show a selection of his favourite pieces in a series of free catwalk shows in the V&A’s Raphael Gallery.

Giles said: “I am thrilled to be taking part in fashion in motion, as the V&A is one of the world’s most interesting museums and my personal favourite. I have been visiting it regularly since my teenage years and to see my work there is amazing."
There will be shows at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 8pm, and it is a free ticketed event. Tickets are available from 8th July, and if I were you i'd put it in your diary and get your diary finger at the ready. In fact, i'll even give you the number; call 020 7942 2820 on the 8th July or you'll be sorry!

Bugger, I hope I haven't scuppered my chances of getting a ticket by promoting this to you 'orrible lot (sorry, feeling all on the buses!)

Hopefully see you there!
Love Tor x

2 comments:

Katy said...

How you torment me with your awesome London events!

Sarah-Rose said...

Ah! It's killing me a little that I can't go. But I forwarded the deets to my baby sister who is currently in London. Sigh.
Jealousy abounds.