Monday 19 January 2009

We tweet!

It seems like almost overnight the world has gone twitter crazy. The New York Times calls Twitter "one of the fastest-growing phenomena on the Internet." TIME Magazine says, "Twitter is on its way to becoming the next killer app," and Newsweek noted that "Suddenly, it seems as though all the world's a-twitter." I even read an article about a chap who told the world he was in a plane crash whilst it was actually happening through this new social networking phenomena.

So I figured, it was time for fabfrocks to get involved.

So if you just can't get enough of the blog and wish there was more (there has to be more people than just me who wish there was more!) you can read my tiny little tweets which will be updated more regularly than this here blog by going here: http://twitter.com/fabfrocks where I believe you can follow me, in a bloggy stylee.

I have also added what I believe is called a widget to the side bar of the blog over here somewhere, so that if you don;t want to follow me, you can still read what's going on in my exciting life. ------->

I just hope I get the hang of this!

Love Tor xx

1 comment:

Denise : NYLON 87 said...

Hello!
This is my first visit here.

And I luv your blog!
Very chic~! *^-^*