Thursday 15 January 2009

Aye chihuahua!

Ever fall completely head over heels in love with someone, even though you knew it was wrong?
.
Well that's how I feel about this truly perfect purse bought for me by my sister this Christmas:






It is a hard cased leather purse by 'Fluff' and on the vibrant baby pink front, a cartoon chihuahua, complete with bang on trend studded collar. On the back pink hearts sit nestled in shiny shiny gold.


It's everything a teenage girl or Paris Hilton could dream of, and probably not what a 20 year old "young professional" should be storing her debt cards in. But I think it's wonderful, and every time I look at it, it makes me happy. The fossil purse my parents gifted me in Florida is still in amazing condition, and I still love carrying it, but there's a bit part of me just waiting for the leather to die enough that I can put it in the drawer and start bringing a smile to people's faces with my money protecting puppy.


Apparently Los Angeles artist Claudette Barjoud is the brains behind the Fluff designs (And never has a name for a company been more apt for its products!) but I can't find an online store to explore more of the cartoony kitsch goodness. However, if the puppies are floating your boat the whole set is available to buy on ebay:



And for a buy it now price of $68, I think its a bargain. After all, what price for leather induced happiness?

Love and puppy licks,

Tor xx

4 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-what a cute range!! Your boots and primarks bargains are fab too!

Make Do Style said...

Yes a tres cute pressie and what great Boots bargains!

Top bird said...

Oh wow, looks like it's straight out of Legally Blonde! V. cute. xx

Pratishtha Durga said...

Oi, what a cute range! Yeah, and I agree with Top Bird on the "Legally blonde" connection.

Hey, and you are in UK. You MUST take part in the awesome giveaway i am hosting on my blog. Follow my link for details.