Wednesday 3 October 2012

September 2012, according to my iPhone...

Hi guys,
This post is a couple of days late, but it's better late than never! The obligatory bloggers favourite 'my month in pictures' post....

Shopping..
Photobucket
I can't get enough of my new studded bangle from Topshop; I've worn it nearly every day this month. £8 well spent! Another item on my 'can't stop wearing' list is my new pink Dior lipstick: such a vibrant shade, and a huge jump from my usual red but I really like it! Primark have all of their new season stock instore: how cute is this owl hat for just £8? And finally: Dior Baby Shoes!! Extravagent, ridiculous, but I just couldn't help myself.

Nails...
Photobucket
My obsession with painting my nails has reached another peak this month! In another old-trend revival, I am loving leopard print nails and update my style and colour constantly: a sign I have too much time on my hands perhaps?! Here are all the colours shown above:

Grey nail varnish, Essie, Then and Now, Red nail varnish, No 7, Devils Delight, Brown nail varnish, Bourjois So Laque, Santal opulent, Blue nail varnish, Bourjois So Laque, Bleu Model, Silver nail varnish, Nails Inc, Montpelier square, Black nail pen, Models Own WAH nails

Outgoing...
Photobucket
My main activity for the month was London Fashion Week -which feels ages ago now! It felt amazing to be back in London and doing something non-baby related though. My favourite show by far was the Tahir Sultan show (pictured above). I have also indulged in afternoon tea twice this month - not good for my waistline - and hubby and I have another one booked for in a fortnight's time! Finally, a wedding - it's not easy to find wedding-appropriate maternity wear, but I did my best!

Have you had a good September? What exciting things have you been up to? I'd love to know!

Love Tor xx

No comments: