Monday 31 January 2011

What's in the window: Spring is coming!!

Hi guys,
I cannot tell you how much I am longing for Spring. I think that because the cold spell came so early this year it feels long overdue: I keep forgetting that it's only January and wanting to slip my sandals on! And apparently i'm not the only one. The boring 'Sale Now On' signs are coming down (although Topshop are hanging on in, with new 'More lines added' signs in their windows). In there place are exactly what i've been waiting for: flowers, colours, plenty of white, signs that Spring will soon be here!

And to prove it, here's what's in the shop windows this week:

Stella McCartney
Photobucket
I walked past this window three times, admiring the flower heads, before I noticed the beautiful dresses below. How did I miss them? The screen print patterns are breath taking. And matching bags too!

Miu Miu
Photobucket
I love lazer cut outs, so these dresses immediately got my attention. I also loved the contrast between the nude and the neon on the shoes: if I had the money they'd be the perfect addition to my growing shoe collection!

Kenzo
Photobucket
This window immediately makes me think of my mum on a resort holiday. On how I long to wear crisp white shirts and not have to worry about throwing on my coat. Come on Spring: hurry up!!

Love, Tor xxx

5 comments:

Claudia Kitten said...

Love the first window!
Claudia xxx
www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The Stella window is gorgeous. Wish it was Spring too x

WendyB said...

Oh, I'm SO ready for spring. This winter is sucking!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can't believe you live in a town where there are shops that are in magazines! I live next to a corner shop and a chinese takeway and the most exciting shop in our city centre is.. hmm.. Thorntons!