Friday 2 May 2014

Shoes: Perfect Colour Pop Sandals

Hi guys,
As I go off on my holidays tomorrow, this months 'shoe lust' post could only be sandals! I've just packed two pairs in my suitcase, and I've got my espadrilles on my feet. But now I've spent a little time dream-shoe shopping online, I wish I'd bought and packed these gorgeous turquoise colour pop sandals from Betty London instead:
 photo turquoisesandals_zps0452de23.png
I'd never heard of Betty London before, but they could well be a new favourite! At just £34.99, they're amazing value, but you're still getting a leather shoe with a leather sole for your money. I don't wear pleather shoes anyway, but I certainly wouldn't in the summer: it doesn't have the give or the breathability of real leather, meaning you'll end up with sweaty, sore, blistered feet: not a good look!

How great would these beauties look teamed with a long white sun dress and lovely bright red toenails? I love turquoise, and I seem to buy a new piece of turquoise jewellery on every holiday I go on. These shoes would be perfect for pairing with it and showing it off to its full potential.

Have you picked your summer sandals yet? What style have you chosen?

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of a partnership with Spartoo shoes

1 comment:

jfpe said...

They're £19 now! Just got 'em