Sunday 24 March 2013

Daily Wear: Mad about Monochrome

Hi guys,
Monochrome is everywhere at the minute. It's a key trend for this Spring/Summer, and the perfect one to try when the weather is as cold as it is today too. Never one to miss out on a trend, my outfit today is all about monochrome. I wore this to brunch with Mike and Wilbur this morning (I threw my big leopard print coat over the top to keep me warm) and was very excited to be wearing a dress and not a blouse and jeans for a change!
 photo monochrome3_zps6938c8d3.jpg  photo monochrome2_zps9a403ac6.jpg  photo monochrome4_zpse5aaeb63.jpg  photo monochrome1_zpse43c93eb.jpg Dress: Warehouse c/o Zalando. Boots: Topshop. Bag: From a market in Turkey. Bracelets: Accessorize/Topshop.

I love this Warehouse dress, which has a super-soft jersey lining and is made from a lovely chiffon, and which I got from Zalando. I really like big shopping sites like Zalando, and Sarenza (for shoes). They're great for comparing lots of big brands at the same time, all in one place with no fuss.

Unfortunately this outfit didn't get much wear, because it was so cold and miserable outside that as soon as we'd had our brunch we scurried straight back home to snuggle under a blanket and watch films: definitely a pyjama affair!

What have you done with your weekend? Have you done any shopping (if so, do tell!) or just been hibernating away from the weather, like me?

Love Tor x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the print of the dress x