Tuesday 3 August 2010

My favourite sale bargain...

I promise this is the last post I will write about the summer sales, but i've had so many incredible bargains in them that it's hard to resist showing off! If I had to pick the one bargain that I can't stop thinking smugly about, and can't wait to have an opportunity to wear, then it would be this:
Photobucket
This dress from Monsoon was originally £85, but with the 70% discount I paid just £25.50: I'm absolutely in love with it! It looks incredible on, it's really heavy because of the hand-embellished sequinning, and you can do so much with it! With my trusty high heels and chunky jewellery its perfect for a night on the town. Pare it down with pumps or sandals and a slick of lipstick and its perfect for dinner with friends and family. I love sequins for daywear, so I would even add my black gladiators and wear it out and about during the day!
Photobucket
And here is the obligatory self-taken picture, complete with un-brushed morning hair: don't I look yummy!? At least it gives you an idea of how the dress looks on. I am a seriously smitten kitten with this dress! Have you had any amazing bargains from the sales? Share them, and make us all jealous! (because surely that's one of the secret pleasures of bagging a bargain!)

Love, Tor xx

5 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Love it. Don't worry I'm still buying sale stuff!

WendyB said...

That's a may-jah discount! Nice find.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, what a bargain, it looks fab on you!

xxErinxx said...

That's absolutely gorgeous! And a bargain too :-) What more could you ask for?! xx

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous dress, goona have to see if they have it in my size x