Thursday 6 February 2014

Valentine's Day gift ideas without the cheese...

Hi guys,
I'm not a big fan of Valentine's day - restaurants suddenly become disproportionately expensive, as do bunches of roses and bottles of champagnes. But I do like the idea of there being at least one day a year when you make the time to tell that someone special how important they are - whether you choose February 14th to do that is up to you! What I'm most opposed to about Valentine's day though is the cheese! Chaps in silk boxers with roses between there teeth? Proposing in restaurants whilst everyone applauds? It's definitely not me! So here is a quick Valentine's day gift guide with no cheese, heart print boxer shorts or red satin lingerie included!
 photo valentinesday_zpsce8f2ed1.png

1.Osprey heart print scarf, TK Maxx, £14.99
2. Molton Brown Gingerlily Hand cream, £10
3. 'Bee Mine' wildflower seeds, Not on the Highstreet, £3.49
4. Pencil set, Not on the Highstreet, £3.50

5. Personalised Alphabet handbag mirror, £5.95
6.. Ice cream earrings, Topshop, £8.50
7. All you need is love chocolates, Thorntons, £7

I don't think that saying 'I love you' should cost a fortune, and I for one certainly won't be shelling out (Wilbur and I are making red velvet cupcakes as our love token for his daddy) so none of the presents listed above will cost you more than £15: achievable no matter what your budget!

What will you be doing for Valentine's day? Do you have romantic plans, or will you be eating pizza on your sofa like me (hey, not having to cook is treat enough for me!)

Love Tor x

1 comment:

mamasmercantile said...

The same as every other year - a big fat nothing!