Saturday 7 September 2013

Shoes: Kiss me, Baby!

Hi guys,
When I got my last pair of Vivienne Westwood Melissa's it was love at first sight: they look great, they feel great, and believe it or not, they even smell great! Admittedly, the fact that they are a fairly vibrant green colour means that I don't wear them as often as I would like, but I would still rank them as amongst my favourite shoes. Now though, the high class take on the jelly shoes have had another revamp. And if possible, I like this design even better:
 photo melissas_zps2db09319.pngSlightly sheer and with a vibrant red lip motif on the front, frankly, what's not to like? These shoes are seriously sexy! The colours aren't too bright that they wouldn't go with just about everything though (unlike my other, fairly difficult to match pair!) I do love a good lip print, so even the lining of these shoes are appealing to me. They're glamorous, they're shiny, the heel is low enough that you can walk in it all day. And if you don't like the black sheer variety they also come in a high gloss baby pink too. Have I sold these to you yet?!

If you want a pair of your own you can pick them up for £183.99. You'll find them here. Wouldn't they be perfect for over the festive period? They'd certainly be a conversation piece at a Christmas party!

What do you think? Do you like these Melissa's with their smooch appeal? Or has another design already stolen your heart - and if so, which one? I'd love to know!

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of a partnership with Spartoo shoes 

No comments: