Monday 23 September 2013

TKMaxx launch jewellery: Soon we won't need to shop anywhere else!

Hi guys,
I have a bit of an on-off relationship with TKMaxx, and that usually depends on which store I've visited most recently. Sometimes some stores tend to be a little untidy and disorganised. Other stores are a sanctuary of clutter-free discounted shopping. But the one thing I'm always impressed by is the value for money and the discounts available. I often stop by the TKMaxx website, because of their regular flash sales and the shopping ease (they had a great baby flash sale last week, and my bank account took a serious bashing!) and because their baby offering in almost all of my local stores is so good I often joke that if they started selling groceries, I wouldn't need to shop anywhere else! Now they've branched out again: as of this week, 15 TKMaxx stores are now having dedicated jewellery departments with a team of expertly trained, dedicated jewellery experts.  photo tkmaxxjewellery_zps78bf6e6f.png Rope and diamante necklace, £19.99
Ribbon and diamante necklace, £14.99
Lace cuff, £24.99

Gold cuff, £9.99
Gold plated earrings, £16.99


The jewellery department will have the usual TK Maxx discounts of up to 60% off the RRP (as you can see from some of the examples above) but with the added bonus of having fully trained staff to assist you every step of the way. The staff in each jewellery department will have received a diploma in jewellery retail qualification developed by the Holts Academy.

Here are the 15 stores where you can find a TKMaxx jewellery department: Thurrock, Manchester, Nottingham Trinity, Croydon, Leeds, Lewisham, Cardiff, Hammersmith, Liverpool, Kingston, Silverburn (Glasgow), High Street Kensington, Swindon, Charring Cross, and Blanchardstown (Ireland).

Do you live near a store that is offering a dedicated TKMaxx jewellery department and have you checked it out yet? If so, what did you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts, as I haven't seen one yet, but I think the idea sounds great. Let me know!

Love Tor x


No comments: