Friday 12 July 2013

The Summer Sales: Winter boots at Sarenza

Hi guys,
The Sarenza sale is now in it's second month, and it's still going strong: in fact, if anything, the discounts just keep getting bigger! The thing I like most about the Sarenza sale though is that, unlike other stores and websites, is that it's not just the summer stock that's been discounted. You'll also find amazing discounts on pumps, wintery heels, and even boots. So if you're organised and thinking about next winter, you could get an absolute steal on your winter boots if you buy them now in, ahem, July!

I like to be organised, and my taste in winter boots leans towards the classic anyway, so picking up sale bargains works perfectly for me. Regardless of your tastes, or the kinds of boots you like, I think they have something for everyone. Here are my picks of the best boots available in the sale right now:  photo sarenzaboots_zps0fbb2da4.png Emu Australia floral boots. Was £200, now £100. Buy them here.
Camel Georgia Rose biker boots. Was £95, Now £38. Buy them here.
Jeffrey Campbell pink studded boots. Was £160, Now £64. Buy them here.
Mustang cowboy boots. Was £70 Now £33.60. Buy them here.
Tan heeled ankle boots. Was £140 Now £56. Buy them here.
Sweetie wellington boots. Was £31 Now £18.60. Buy them here.

So what do you think? Am I a savvy bargain hunter, or absolutely mental for thinking about next winter when the sun is shining so brightly? And will you be checking out next seasons boots this July?

Love Tor x

*I am a Sarenza brand ambassador

No comments: