Friday 12 July 2013

The Summer Sales: Starting with River Island!

Hi guys,
The summer sales are well and truly in full swing! I popped into the city for a mini shopping trip yesterday, and struggled to find a single store that didn't have a huge sale sign in the window! As has become tradition, the first sale I want to talk about is River Island. Usually I come out with bagfuls of stuff, but this time I only picked up two vests: one of which, I have to say, is the most flattering vest I have ever owned!
 photo riverislandsale1_zps410802ef.png I could have spent a small fortune on bags and shoes, which are always the highlight of the River Island sale for me, but I showed some rare restraint, and actually put the two bags I was carrying back! So if you do pop to the River Island sale what can you expect to find in store? And what do I think are the biggest bargains available? Here are my picks:
 photo riverislandsale2_zpsd1c84ae5.png Red oversized slouchy jacket, Was £35 now £20
Black and white drop hem dress, Was £28 now £15
Black and white 3D flower Tshirt, Was £15 now £7
Orange skull studded slipper shoes, Was £28 now £12
Red one shoulder pencil dress, Was £45 now £15
Pink fluro 'famous' belt, Was £10 now £3
Pink stone ring, Was £8 now £2
Cream studded clutch bag, Was £50 now £25

I chose these pieces because you'll still be able to wear them through the autumn too, and given we aren't expected to have much of a summer, if you pick up any high summer bargains then you're unlikely to get a lot of wear out of them!

The sale is available in store and online at RiverIsland.com, and is well worth checking out! Have you shopped the River Island sale so far this sales season? And have you had any amazing bargains?

Love Tor x

3 comments:

char said...

I have to admit, whilst I'm usually excited by the river island sale, this year I've not found anything I wanted. This seems to go for almost all of the other high street stores as well.

BGMI STORE said...



kiss day images 2017


kiss day images


kiss day 2017


kiss day quotes 2017


kiss day sms 2017


kiss day pictures 2017



--------------------

[URL=https://kissdayimages2017.com]kiss day images[/URL]
[URL=https://kissdayimages2017.com]kiss day images 2017[/URL]
[URL=https://kissdayimages2017.com]kiss day quotes 2017[/URL]
[URL=https://kissdayimages2017.com]kiss day sms 2017[/URL]
[URL=https://kissdayimages2017.com]kiss day pictures 2017[/URL]

--------------------------------------------------

kissdayimages2017.com


kiss day images for lovers


kiss day images for boyfriend


kiss day images for girlfriend


kiss day quotes 2017

Tentaran Upadate said...

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.Check it out Hanuman Images