Saturday 13 July 2013

Shoes: Quirky Leopard Print Heels!

Hi guys,
Largely due to the popularity of Jeffrey Campbell's mega-heels with fashion bloggers around the world, quirky and unusual shaped sandals are very much 'in!' I've got a pair of the Jeffrey Campbell rocking horse shoes, and they get compliments everywhere I wear them. But I have a not-very-secret, secret about them: they just aren't that comfortable!

These platform sandals, despite their height and the kinky heel, do look like they'd be comfortable though. I think it's because of the buttery soft leather upper and the adjustable ankle strap. I'd never heard of the brand Casadei before, but when I fell in love with these shoes I did a little research. Launched in 1958 in Italy, Casadei is a family-owned company that's proud of it's values and roots. I love Italian leather shoes, and the styles are a perfect blend of classic and glamourous.
 photo spartoonew_zpscd9d7323.png
I admit that I can imagine Nancy Dell'Olio wearing these, but wouldn't they look amazing with a tan and bright red toe nails? Team with jeans or a little black dress for that little bit of WAG glamour we all aspire to every now and again (Even if we don't admit it!)

The additional discounts on the Spartoo sale means that these shoes are now a whopping 70% off: reduced from a huge £526.99 to a much more affordable £158.10. If you want a pair of your own you can buy them here.

Love Tor x

* Post written as part of a new partnership with Spartoo shoes

No comments: