Monday 1 July 2013

June 2013, According to my iPhone

Hi guys,
Wow the months are flying by! I can't believe it's already July - that means my baby is already 7 months old, it's summer holiday season, and we're closer to next Christmas than we are to last Christmas (Is that the earliest I've ever mentioned the dreaded 'C' word?!) So what have I been up to in June? Here's the months photo review...

 photo juneme_zps6c87ecf5.png This month I've been focusing on working on the house! We've painted the kitchen (bubblegum pink!) and this weekend we went to Ikea to buy new door knobs for the kitchen cabinets - we just need to paint those cabinets and replace the floor then the kitchen is finally finished! The best 'me' news of the month? My bunny shoes have arrived!

 photo juneeating_zps5d38b459.png
In a bid to get Mike more interested in eating salad I have made a sausage and egg salad this month- and it was delicious!! I also made homemade burgers with ice cream thick shakes, Cajun salmon with sweet potato wedges and eating out I had a great pizza at Frankie and Bennys and Chicken salad at M&S. I just love to cook! Would you guys be interested if I decided to share some of my recipes?

 photo junewilbur_zps0df265cb.png Wilbur gets cuter by the day (even if I do say so myself!)  This month he has been to the dinosaur park, visited the donkeys at the open farm, played in the ball pool, paddling pool, his brand new swing, and his appetite only gets bigger- I've never known a baby like food so much! Like mother, like son!!

Love Tor  xx

No comments: