Thursday 19 July 2012

Primark's A/W Campaign: I'm stocking up!

Hi guys,
I know August hasn't even arrived yet, and the height of summer is yet to come (if the hype is to be believed) but after falling in love with the Autumn/Winter collection from River Island last week, I just couldn't resist a peak at what Primark has in store for us.

No matter how much I try to focus on buying high quality items which will have longevity in my wardrobe, I just can't resist a rummage in Primark! They always manage to pick up on the hottest seasons trends but at the cheapest prices possible. If I want to experiment with something different I always look in Primark before I look in Topshop because I want to make sure I'm going to like a new look before I invest in it: new looks on a budget! What's not to like?!

Here are the outfits I'm coveting right now. And as soon as they hit the stores, I'll be stocking up:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The trend I am most loving from Primark from A/W is the boyish, casual 1960s trend. The sixties are by far my favourite style decade - and although I don't have the coltish figure of Eddie Segwick or Twiggy, I love nothing more than teaming flats with minis and oversized boyish coats. This is the drop I am most looking forward to in Primark, and I imagine I will spend a small fortune!

I also really want to get my hands on that khaki parka jacket with the leather sleeves. It's just £25, and apparently it should land in-store at the end of July. 

Do you shop in Primark? And what do you think of the new season collection?

Love Tor xx

3 comments:

char said...

I do love Primark, I know it can be a bit of a hell-hole if you go on a weekend, but for cheap fast fashion pieces I personally think you can't go wrong.
Nothing particularly excited me of the things I've seen of the new collection, but I'm sure I'll change my mind once in store!

aka_lolly said...

I love Primark but I find some of their stores are a right state, I've only visited four but out of those I was only impressed with two of them. That leather sleeve jacket is going to sell out though!

Lisa said...

I love that 1st bag will def be getting that x