Monday 30 July 2012

Feel free with Free People

Hi guys,
I am a huge advocate of British Style: when I think of all my favourite stylish celebs and trends, they're all the very best of British. But I also think there's alot to be said for the current uber-cool, laid back American style. And the brand that most personifies that for me is making its way to the UK!

American womenswear brand Free People is launching in the UK in October. The launch will include a new UK e-commerce website and distribution in leading department stores and fashion boutiques.Karlie Kloss and Aline Weber have both modelled for the brand, and I have to say, I love it! 


It's eclectic, not too try hard, doesn't make me think of sorority girls, and there are at least a dozen pieces I want to get my hands on: 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love the looks and can't wait to get your hands on it too? For those that want to get ahead of the game prior to the UK launch, Free People is currently offering significantly lower shipping costs to the UK from the .com website – was $35 now $7.95! Visit the Free People website to take advantage now!

What do you think? Is Free People a brand you're interested in? Do you like these looks, and are you looking forward to the UK launch?

Love Tor x

No comments: