Thursday 2 April 2009

Kate Moss for Topshop SS09: A quick update!


Hey guys,


This is just a very quick update on the Kate Moss collection which is launching today, and which everyone is raving about (I really should go and see why before I pass any judgement!)


If the thought of standing in line for an hour and being jostled by the crowd, just to buy a new dress, makes you feel a bit sick then I think I have the solution!


As I mentioned yesterday, the new Kate Moss collection features a selection of vintage Liberty print fabrics from the year Kate was born. In celebration of this, a selection of the pieces are available in the Liberty London store. It's a lovely department store anyway, but even better if you can get your hands on the pieces you wanted without the hassle!


No jostling, no anxious teenagers. Now isn't that a better way to get your hands on the apparent "must have" collection of the season?


Love Tor xxx

No comments: