Tuesday 6 August 2013

Shoes: Can I think about Autumn yet?

Hi guys,
I know it's the middle of the summer. I know that I'm currently wriggling my (neatly painted) toes in a selection of pretty sandals. But I can't help it: I've already started thinking about my new autumn boots! I love autumn and I love wearing ankle boots. When it comes to shoes they really are my kryptonite!
 photo ankleboots_zpsb957727b.png My current ankle boot obsession are these fringed boots by Fornarina: don't they look just like something Pocahontas would wear? They aren't to my usual taste at all: I would normally wear black leather boots with hardwear detailing, whereas these are light, suede, and they have a rubber wedge (something that would normally make me baulk). But I love the fringing details, I think the embroidery around the ankle is such a great touch, and that they would look amazing teamed with skinny jeans.

My whole attitude to jeans has changes over the past twelve months and whereas I was once completely committed to daily dresses, now I don't know where I'd be without jeans in my wardrobe. With that though has come a change in my attitude to shoes: with dresses I tended to wear a streamlined black tights and black boots combo. With jeans I think you can be a little more creative without it impacting the overall look and feel of your outfit: or maybe I've got too much time on my hands to think about these things!

Whichever way you look at it, I want these Pocahontas boots. If you want them too then they can be yours for £122.99. Tell me, how would you style them? Do you think they're the perfect boots to wear with jeans, or would you team them with a dress instead?

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of an ongoing partnership with Spartoo shoes.

No comments: