Wednesday 21 August 2013

Environmentally friendly, Seriously cool, and only £1!

Hi guys,
Just a quick post to show my surprise favourite purchase from Primark of late: I picked up this reusable bag for just £1, and have been using it almost constantly. It's perfect for folding into my handbag and popping out to carry shopping, and has even found use as a bag for my swimming kit. Karl Lagerfeld as a pug: what's not to love?!  photo karlbag_zpsb0b97261.jpg  photo karlbag2_zps3b5c7977.jpg
For any of you Primark aficionados out there, Primark are starting to roll out all of their new season stock. When I was in store this week I spotted some gorgeous floral kimonos, lovely autumnal dresses, knitted jumpers and winter boots. If you're ready to think about the new season, and you're planning to do some shopping this bank holiday weekend, definitely make Primark a stop on your list: you won't regret it.

And leave their horrible brown paper carrier bags in store. Put your purchases in one of these Karl bags instead!!

Love Tor x

1 comment:

daisychain said...

Haa, I love that! x