Thursday 20 August 2009

New Look A/W09 - Behind the scenes

Check out this awesome video which goes behind the scenes at the photoshoot for New Look's new Autumn/Winter collection:

The video has been created from still images, hence the amazing effect. Watching this makes me so glad I invested in my boyfriend blazer, which I suspect is still going to be a massive all the way through to spring. It also confirms what anyone with eyes will have already noticed: the biker look is going to be MASSIVE this winter: those clever folks at New Look even threw in a couple of motorbikes to drive this point home! Overall i'm really impressed with the look of the collection which is sleek, fashion forward and wearable. Sometimes I overlook New Look (probably because i'm such a topshop monster!) but I think to do that this season would be a big mistake!
.
Oh, and in case you're wondering, the soundtrack to the video is called ‘Through the Ice’ by an unsigned artist: Danimal Kingdom. I've never heard of them, but the tune sure is catchy!
.
My final aside is this: does anyone know where they filmed the amazing American diner scene. Because in my diet induced haze, those candy pink milkshakes are looking seriously good right now!
.
Love, Tor x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting, it's a cool video!

Make Do Style said...

I'm so glad I bought my biker boots last year.

glee said...

wow! I enjoyed this video a lot,all polished glamour. Thanks :)