Thursday 12 March 2009

Baby you can drive my car!

(and maybe I love you...beep beep, beep beep, yeah!)


Sorry I didn't post last night but my mind is far from the fashion of clothes and constantly pondering another fashiony question; to buy or not to buy this beautiful car?




I've wanted one since the first time I saw one, its got low milage, is in beautiful condition, and....did I mention I can't reallly afford it??

However at its low cost (a rare favour from the credit crunch) combined with the fact that I really do need a car, how can I say no? I buy shoes, dresses and bags I shouldn't, why should this be any different?!

.

And yet still I ponder.... I just hope I can stop thinking about it and concentrate on dresses again tonight!!

.

Love Tor xx

2 comments:

nickyzuk said...

How cute!!! You have to have it otherwise i shall hunt this down and replace my boring astra with this beauty!

Fashbashsoundclash X

Katy said...

I am not a car person at all but I think you should buy it!