Sunday 3 February 2008

Be on the cover of Vogue

OK, so it's only a bit of fun, but it strokes my ego and suits my vanity to show you my latest "kill some time" website. The internet really is an amazing invention: you can design your own frock, dress up a virtual character that looks just like you, and now appear on the cover of Vogue.



Magmypic.com does exactly what it says on the tin! You upload any picture you like and it is transformed, as if by magic, into the cover of your favourite magazine. And the best bit is, you can be the star!


You can choose from fashion bibles Vogue, Cosmo and (to a lesser extent) Seventeen, be a rock and roll star on the cover of Rollingstone, or appear on the front of loads of other magazines that i don't read: Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune, the list goes on.


I always knew I had the potential to be a cover girl; if only someone had realised and picked me off the street ala Sophie Dahl. (sigh!)

I admit it might not be high-fashion or a completely grown-up pursuit, but it is a fun way to kill 10 minutes on a Sunday morning: I promise.

Love Tor

2 comments:

Rebecca Wigmore said...

I love how genuinely confused you look on the cover of "Seventeen". MUCH better than Rachel Bilson fo' sure.

Sorry for lack of posts - as usual, sick as a (fashion) parrot. Love you though.

B.

Susie Bubble said...

How hilarious....!