Monday 23 December 2013

The ASOS Sale has Started: On Your Marks!

Hi guys,
Just a little post to say that the ASOS sale has started: and I've already ordered my first 'January sales' frocks! Long gone are the days when you had to wait for Christmas day to pass before the sale shopping could begin: in fact, if you're really savvy you could even wait until the last minute for the sales to start before you do your Christmas shopping! Here are a few picks of some of the things I've got my eye on from the sale (and a couple of the things I've already ordered!) After Christmas itself, shopping the January sales is one of my favourite times of the year:
 photo asos_zps75f0c76a.png
Floral smock dress, was £36 now £14.
Sheer black dress, was £35 now £17.50.
Check skater dress, was £42 now £21.
Angel midi bodycon dress, was £100 now £50.
Full skirted embroidered dress, was £325 now £195.
Floral maxi dress, was £65 now £39.

If you don't have your New Year's Eve outfit organised yet, then it's definitely worth checking out: there's still time to order now for NYE delivery!

I've got just one more post to share with you (full of Wilbur in all of his Santa-y glory) before Christmas!'Tis the season and it's very nearly the big day: I'm already home at my parents and indulging in a host of festive treats!

Love Tor x

No comments: