Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Gifts from (Secret) Santa and M&S!

Hi guys,
Last week, when I shared some great Christmas stocking filler ideas from M&S, I mentioned that I was taking part in a Blogger's Secret Santa event with them too. Well, my present has arrived (like a naughty elf, I opened it early) and I have to say I am delighted with what I received! My lady-Santa has helped me to kit out my new office with stationary and a super-handy family planner, and I love the subtle pastel colours of the stationary she chose. Here it is, being demonstrated by Wilbur: the chief present-opener in our house!
 photo mandschristmas_zps3674c520.jpg
 photo mandschristmas2_zps775aa2e9.jpg
What do you think? Is stationary on your Christmas stocking filler wish list? I'm absolutely delighted with mine! Massive thanks to my secret Santa, and of course, massive thanks to Marks and Spencer too: don't forget that they're open right up until Christmas eve if you still need to grab any presents! And if you have left things to the last minute you're in luck: they currently have 50% off selected Christmas gifts!

Love Tor x

2 comments:

Gemsies said...

I do love stationary so this would be ideal for me too! I love the planner it looks super cute.

GEMSIES
Gemma x

mamasmercantile said...

I loved the look of the planner, what a lovely stocking filler.