Thursday 19 December 2013

Objects of Lust: Beautiful Boots by Sol Sana

Hi guys,
One of the things I like most about working with Sarenza is that the site almost constantly introduces me to brands I haven't heard of before, and immediately fall in love with. One of those brands is Sol Sana, who's boots I am newly obsessed with. In fact, I ordered these feline print Sol Sana Jessie boots last month, and have been wearing them near-constantly since they arrived:
 photo solsana2_zps3537fb5f.jpg
 photo solsana3_zps1b73d5b1.jpg
They look incredible teamed with skinny jeans and boxy blouses, but I've also worn them out to dinner with black tights and a little black dress.They are a really gorgeous statement boot that get positive attention whenever I wear them. But they aren't the only incredible boots from the Sol Sana brand. Here are my picks of some other Sol Sana boots that have got my pulse racing:
 photo solsana1_zps723df819.png
Sol Sana Jessie boot in black, £145.70
Sol Sana Jai boot in khaki, £159.90
Sol Sana Larry boot in black, £132.00

Sol Sana Nic boot in wine, £145.70

My feline print Jessie boots are so comfortable and stylish (and get so many nice comments every time I wear them!) that I just ordered myself the Nic boots in the wine colour too: I have a wine coloured Vivienne Westwood scarf they will match with perfectly, and these statement boots are the perfect way to wear eye-catching shoes without having to wear heels. I'll be sporting a pair of these boots all Christmas long!

Love Tor x

*I am a Sarenza brand ambassador

No comments: