Thursday 6 December 2012

My Christmas wishlist from Notonthehighstreet.com

Hi guys,
I am completely in love with notonthehighstreet.com: Its my go-to website when I'm looking for a present, or something quirky and unusual for myself. It brings together all of those boutique independent brands I love in one convenient, easy-to-search place.

So when I started thinking about a Christmas wishlist for myself, I knew it would be my first stop! Here's what I will be hoping to find in my stocking when the big day arrives. And because I wanted to look at stocking filler prices, everything I've picked costs less than £25:
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rob Ryan initial tote bags for Alphabet Bags, £16, Clicky link
Four teatime cupcakes in jars, G Desserts, £14.40, Clicky link 
Wish I was there make up purse, Rosie's Armoire, £24, Clicky link
Sandcastle bowls - blue, yellow, or white, Caroline McGrath, £25, Clicky link
Personalised leather hoops bracelets, Soremi, £22, Clicky link

Have you started thinking about what you want in your Christmas stocking yet? And the scarier question, have you started your shopping? I've done some of mine but the panic is no doubt going to start shortly: there's not long to go!

Love Tor xx

PS - Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway: there is a great selection of little prizes to be won!! 

No comments: