Friday 14 December 2012

Girl meets Dress. Dress meets Party. Everybody wins!

Hi guys,
Another day, another Christmas post: Sorry guys, I've just taken this theme and ran with it! Today we're talking about getting a knock out gorgeous dress that you definitely can't afford on a budget that you can.

Girl Meets Dress if a dress hire company where, for as little as £29, you can hire a frock for that special party or festive occasion: obviously the price of the dress depends on the one you want to hire, with the maximum hire cost being around £200 for a really extravagant ball gown.
Photobucket
I've written about Girl Meets Dress before, but they seem to have gone from strength to strength and gotten better and better since then: They now offer over 4,000 dresses from 150 different brands, so it would be almost impossible not find something you like! I can actually imagine this being the perfect place to find the perfect New Year's Eve party dress without breaking the bank (like I usually do every year!)
Photobucket
Even more excitingly (from my point of view) is that since the last time I visited the site, they have added a new category: Accessories hire! You can hire your dream bag for two nights, a week, or even a whole month! I think from my point of view this would be the most cost effective way of ensuring your outfits make an impact for the whole holiday season: just hire a fabulous Jimmy Choo or Halston clutch that will go with everything you plan on wearing, and show it off at every posisble occasion!

Have you thought about your New Year's Eve party outfit yet? And would you ever hire a dress for a big party, or would you prefer to spend your money on something with a lesser label that you can actually keep in your wardrobe forever? I have to admit, that's the one drawback of dress hire for me: having to give it back afterwards!

Love Tor x

PS - Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway: there is a great selection of little prizes to be won!! 

No comments: